Poor Stevie

i don’t how i’m gonna tell you, i can’t play with you no more

6 Comments on i don’t how i’m gonna tell you, i can’t play with you no more

1. Daniel
    June 28, 2010 at 1:19 pm (9 years ago)

This has been really interesting to read Steph! Elsa and I are leaving our home around here this weekend too, and have been going through much the same process of nostalgia/loss. It’s so strange to read of someone else going through the same emotions in the same spaces—but with completely different stories!

I hope you both have a wonderful time overseas!

2. Pete
    June 28, 2010 at 1:32 pm (9 years ago)

Y’know, I only ever noticed the wizz smells from the weird Hare Krishna place. Figured my perceptions were skewed by that time, early on a Saturday morning, I saw a mother standing on the corner with her toddler, who had his trousers around his knees and was wizzing on the traffic light pole.

3. Poor Stevie
    June 28, 2010 at 4:43 pm (9 years ago)

It’s weird! Everyone seems to be leaving the area at the same time.

Daniel – good luck with the move! It can be brutal, but a good time for unearthing memories.
    Petes – I thought for a while it was just a post-Saturday night thing, like it was a nice place for drunk dudes to pee. But, then I noticed all the time. Wizz!

4. Soph
    July 1, 2010 at 7:38 pm (9 years ago)

Oh man. I just laughed. A lot.

One chapter finished, another about to open. But I’m sure your little flat will miss you!

2Pingbacks & Trackbacks on i don’t how i’m gonna tell you, i can’t play with you no more

1. Poor Stevie - new
    January 1, 2011 at 2:42 am (9 years ago)

[…] We bought plane tickets, packed up everything and went […]

2. Poor Stevie - planting lilacs and buttercups
    October 12, 2011 at 6:24 pm (8 years ago)

[…] stuff is even better and he makes a mean schnitzel. He’s so great that I won’t even mention the time he left chicken breasts defrosting on the hot water heater for days. […]