Recently recounting getting our nephew to sleep while he stayed over.
Me: I don’t mind cuddling him during the tantrums. Because crying actually makes you really exhausted. You know, like when you cry yourself to sleep?
Him: I’ve never done that.
Me … Me neither.
Reasons you could mistake me for a huge conservative:
– The first time I could vote, at a local council election, I voted for Family First because I thought their name sounded sweet.
– I can recite the lord’s prayer, both Anglican and Catholic versions.
– I have two royal wedding cups and a Buckingham Palace tea caddy.
– I met my first real boyfriend when I was 17. I married him when I was 24.
– Babies, please ASAP.
– Last night J-man came home at 4am, exactly eight hours after I returned from having tea and scones and a Bento Box and peach tea with my friend Liam. We also shopped for bananas and washing up liquid.