Teeeheee.. ello there.
Today I am in love with doing nothing. Yesterday I finished the last of my exams and now I have three months of scanning hair products/batteries/chips in bulk/CDs and listening to people whinge about how they need a refund. Life!
Here are some things about moi:
- I study journalism
- I like red
- I’m addicted to Vogue
- I enjoy the sounds of PJ Harvey and Queens of the Stone Age along with a lot of other things.
- I’m obsessed with rockstars and their children (see: Osbournes)
- I work at a discount store and wish I didn’t
- I want to buy a bright red speedstar bike
- I’m reading Female Chauvinst Pigs
- I’m the editor of my uni paper next year and I’m scared I might be responsible for its (kind of) credibility seeping dow the plug hole
- I love Audrey Hepburn, but not the biography written by her son.
- I buy op-shop clothes and chop them up. Today I bought the mankiest blue jacket with puffy shoulders and a lace collar. I can’t wait.
- My bestest buddy is Liam. He leaves today for three months
- My sister is Julia. She stays here for three months. Once I spat a chewed up chocolate bullet on her.
- My sister is Mary. She lives in Sydney and enjoys yoga (and long walks on the beach).
- My parents live on a farm
- I love my daddy
- And my mummy
- I like drinking Kahlua with lots of ice
- I often opt to stay at home over going out – here the pub toilets don’t have locks and are covered in yesterday’s vomit.
- I dance in my room and sing into inanimate objects.
- I can’t wait to grow up.
Things I wish to do this summer:
- swim at beach and pool
- sew me some new threads
- buy me some new threads
- do some kind of work experience somewhere
- cook cakes and cookies
- clean out Interp office
- look for a new house
- drink beer on my porch
- get fit (ish)
- watch movies and fourth season of Six Feet Under
- buy sunglasses and resist from sitting on them
- go to some kind of music festival
- travel to the big smoke.
- dance in the sun and sporadic thunderstorms.
Yeh, I know….. Love, Stephie.